Terraria Version 1.2.3 was released February 13th, 2014 (2/13/14).
It was not a huge update, hence 1.2.2 - 1.2.3, but there's plenty of new little things such a passive monsters and new improvements.
List of AdditionsEdit
- Travelling Merchant
- Frog - Surface Jungle spawn, passive.
- Firefly - Unknown spawn, passive.
- Worm - Overworld spawn, passive.
- Duck - Water spawn, passive, but will fly away if you get too close (similar to Bird).
- Glowing Snail - Glowing Mushroom spawn, passive.
- Butterfly - Overworld spawn, passive. Different sizes and textures.
- Frost Core, unknown chances, Dropped from Ice Golem and possibly more.
- Obsidian Shield
- Dead Goldfish
- "Corrupt" Cactus
- "Hallowed" Cactus
- Cactus Furniture Such As:
- Cactus Candelabra - Crafted with 5 Cactus and 3 Torches at a Work Bench.
- Cactus Candle - Crafted with 4 Cactus and 1 Torch at a Work Bench.
- Cactus Bathtub - Crafted with 14 Cactus at a Work Bench.
- Cactus Lamp - Crafted with 3 Cactus and 1 Torch at a Work Bench.
- Cactus Lantern - Crafted with 6 Cactus and 1 Torch at a Work Bench.
- All of the Travelling Merchant's items for sell.
- Ability to Rename Chests
- Hover Text and Icon Backgrounds from Inventory are now a vibrant Yellow, instead of white/blue respectively.
- You can see your accesories in the overworld on yourself.
- Option to Equip accesories in Social slot.
- Ability to Dye Accesories.
- Hover text in Inventory is outlined and finer.
- Ability to access Settings in-game, it takes the place of the Save & Quit/Disconnect button, instead that button is in the in-game Settings.